MBRP Exhaust System 1999-2003 Superduty Powerstroke 7.3L Turbo Back Exhaust Systems Without Muffler
MBRP Exhaust builds the industry’s leading aftermarket performance exhaust system for your Ford Superduty Powerstroke 7.3L diesel pickup. Designed to improve your diesel’s exhaust air flow by increasing the pipes diameter, decreasing its bend angle and adding in a free flowing performance muffler MBRP has created the highest flowing exhaust system on the market. Upgrading your Powerstroke diesel’s exhaust can decrease exhaust gas temperatures, improve horsepower and increase throttle response.
Exhaust Material Options:
- Aluminized P-Series functions the same as the Installer Series, made from 100% heavy gauge aluminized steel, the P-Series however features a two piece tail pipe and no tip is included. Perfect for drivers looking for a great exhaust system whiles keeping to a set budget. (2 Year Warranty)
- T409 Stainless XP Series is the perfect system for drivers that live in a wet environment, such as high humidity or snowy conditions. The Stainless Steel will prevent the exhaust system from rusting and is backed with an industry leading Life Time Warranty. (Life Time Warranty)
- Turbo Back Exhaust System
- Aggressive Sound
- Increased Exhaust Flow
- Lower Exhaust Gas Temperatures
Product Vehicle Applications:
- 1999-2003 Ford Super Duty Powerstroke 7.3L Diesel
Write the First Review!