Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) in forged housings have all the benefits of our Dual Durometer Bushings in a forged housing package. These are available for all Synergy products that use a Johnny Joint or rod end. See table for applications and specs. May be compatible with other products.
- Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) feature a maintenance free, grease less design
- Housings are forged from high strength 1045 steel and treated for corrosion resistance
- Control arm bushings are self centering with 30 degrees of misalignment
- Outer inchsoft inch durometer acts as bushing cushion and flex material
- Inner inchhard inch durometer lining acts as the bearing surface to allow free floating inner sleeve to rotate.
- Provides for a maintenance free inchzero bind inch bushing
- Internal bushing ring separates inner and outer materials to prevent inner sleeve gaping at extreme flex
- Direct replacement available for Synergy products using a Johnny Joint or rod end
- Available complete with bushing installed
- 1.6 Inch Mounting Width
- 9/16 Inch14mm Bolt Size
- 7/8 inch-14 LH Shank
- 12 Degree Angle