MBRP Exhaust System 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins Turbo Back Single Side Exhaust Systems Without Mufflers
MBRP Exhaust builds the industry’s leading aftermarket performance exhaust system for your Dodge Cummins 5.9L diesel pickup. Designed to improve your diesel’s exhaust air flow by increasing the pipes diameter, decreasing its bend angle and adding in a free flowing performance muffler MBRP has created the highest flowing exhaust system on the market. Upgrading your Cummins diesel’s exhaust can decrease exhaust gas temperatures, improve horsepower and increase throttle response.
Note: 1994-1997 Dodge Cummins 5.9L 12V 4” exhaust system applications require the use of MBRP Hanger #HG6100. These applications must purchase this item additionally.
Exhaust Material Options:
- Aluminized P-Series functions the same as the Installer Series, made from 100% heavy gauge aluminized steel, the P-Series however features a two piece tail pipe and no tip is included. Perfect for drivers looking for a great exhaust system whiles keeping to a set budget. (2 Year Warranty)
- T409 Stainless XP Series is the perfect system for drivers that live in a wet environment, such as high humidity or snowy conditions. The Stainless Steel will prevent the exhaust system from rusting and is backed with an industry leading Life Time Warranty. (Life Time Warranty)
- Turbo Back Exhaust System
- Stright Piped Exhaust (No Muffler)
- Increased Exhaust Flow
- Aggressive Sounding Output
- Lower Exhaust Gas Temperatures
Product Vehicle Applications:
- 1994-1998 Dodge Ram Cummins 5.9L 12V
- 1998.5-2002 Dodge Ram Cummins 5.9L 12V